We are ready to inspire, encourage, and equip you from the comfort of your own home. Watch alone, with a friend, or with your local community members.
SESSIONS 4-6: Watch Parties
Find your local leaders' Watch Party by entering your zip code and filtering for Special Events for the Event Type on Classical Conversations' Event Listing page. After you register for the event, your local host will send you the details on how to join the Watch Party.
CULTIVATING THE CONVERSATION: The Art of Exposition will give us all something to talk about this summer! Presentations are arranged in 6 user-friendly sessions, designed to help you learn about the classical model in layers, while practicing the tools that make learning natural for families.
GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE
- Celebrate ways to cultivate conversations at every level, with every child, on any topic—academic or not
- Focus on tools that make starting conversations easy, natural, and fruitful
- Learn how to lead your children to become well-equipped, lifelong learners
- Discussions on why we should teach reading more intentionally and illustrations to show you how
- Learn to communicate with unity, clarity, and cohesion
- Get practical tips on teaching reading at all levels
- Read and study poems, American documents, and classic literature
- Learn to grow your child’s writing skills through interactive discussion